The vision of The Founder “the need of the time is the will of God” had been translated in to action in the history of the congregation of the Teaching sisters of the Holy Cross by responding to the request of Sree Moolam Thirunal Maharaja to work in the Government Hospitals of Travancore in the year 1906.
Chevalier Anthraper of Adoor experiencing the angelive care of the Sisters of the Holy Cross at General Hospital Trivandrum invited the Sisters to start healthcare at Adoor in the year 1955.
Adoor Holy Cross Hospital today is a 200 bedded Multispecialty Hospital with Holy Cross college of Nursing attached to it. Our strength is the team of well qualified and highly experienced senior consultants genuinely committed to patients. They are ably supported by high caliber dedicated nursing professionals and paramedical staff. All the staff work together as a family to provide medical care that reflects the face and image of Jesus Christ, the Divine Healer. Hospital is equipped with advanced technologies and modern equipments to provide excellent care to our patients.